Alert Notice for General Public from PFRDA
PLEASE BEWARE PFRDA NEVER SENDS ANY EMAIL OR MESSAGE PROMISING LARGE SUMS FOR PAYMENT OF FEE
“This is to inform general public that PFRDA is a Regulatory Body and does not ever call for any sum for release of funds to any individual from their Permanent Retirement Account (PRAN) maintained with the Centre Record Keeping Agency.
It is also informed that PFRDA has appointed entities such as Point of Presence, Aggregators etc. which are banks and non-banking financial companies which are authorized to interact with subscribers for a prescribed fee which is much less than what is being asked for by the fraudsters.
PLEASE BEWARE. PFRDA NEVER SENDS ANY EMAIL/MESSAGE PROMISING LARGE SUMS FOR PAYMENT OF FEE/CHARGE. ANY SUCH COMMUNICATION IS SENT WITH THE INTENTION TO DEFRAUD YOU. INFORM POLICE IMMEDIATELY.”
- PFRDA – Alert Notice For Public
- PFRDA – Annuities Under NPS Survey
- Ministry Of Finance – Important Announcements And Approvals In Board Meeting Of PFRDA
- New NPS Subscriber Registration Form
- PFRDA Permit The Age Group Of 18-65 Years To Join NPS
- PFRDA Organized Conference For Implementing Of NPS
- PFRDA – Awarness About Features To Join NPS
- PFRDA – Public Notice Of Fraudulent Activities In Name Of NPS
- Financial Security For India’s Elderly – PFRDA
- PFRDA Organizes Conference For State Governments To Discuss Implementation Of National Pension System
- PFRDA seeks the support of State Governments for Atal Pension Yojana for a wider reach