Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs) For CG Pensioners In State Bank
State Bank is paying pensions to more than 36 lac pensioners. There are 14 dedicated Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs)
To get pension from State Bank of India, the retiring employee has to start the process at least 6 months prior to retirement. In the process the employee has to open account with any branch of State Bank of India, if required with spouse (which is permitted now) and has to provide the account number to the Department from which he/she retires.
He/she has to fill up the account details in the pension papers. While opening account the retiree has to give his/her PAN number, mobile number and email_id (if available).PAN No. will enable correct accounting of the Pensioner’s TDS.
On receiving the PPO the prospective pensioner has to approach the branch where from the pension is to be availed. He/she has to submit undertaking and Life Certificate. On receiving the required documents from the prospective pensioner, the documents will be sent to concern CPPC for further processing at their end.
After completion of data entry at CPPC, pension shall be credited to the identified account within a period of 3-4 days.
In November month every year the pensioner is required to submit his/ her life certificate to enable the Bank to pay pension continuously.
Extended benefits to pensioners by State Bank of India
Pension slip from the pension paying branch.
Sms alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
Annual statement of pension.
Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of State Bank of India.
Quick grievance redressal system.
Acceptance of form 15(G)/15(H) at Branch.
Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) for details please click here.
Call centre for information Toll free No.1800 112211, 1800 425 3800
More Orders And News Of CG Pensioners
- Revised Concordance Table No: 13 For Pensioners
- Revision of pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners – Stagnation Increment
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation
- NFIR – Non-Grant Of Revised Pension (7th CPC) To Pre-2016 Retirees
- DoPPW – Clarification On Enhanced Family Pension Payable
- BPS Writes To FM About Pension Exempt From Income Tax
- Pensioners Issues – Orders – Notification- Civil/Defence
- Revised Application Format Of Life Certificate For Pensioners
- Jeevan Pramaan/DLC Of Pensioners -FAQ
- Transfer Of Pension Account From One Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA) To Another PDA
- Waiver Of Requirement Of Producing Two Pensioners Drawing Pension From Same PDA To Identify The Pensioner
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Jeevan Pramaan
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Sankalp
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – National Pension System
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Dearness Relief
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Commutation of Pension
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Gratuity
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Extraordinary Pension
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Family Pension
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Pension Disbursement
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Pension Procedure
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Identity Card
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA)
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Absorption
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Qualifying Service
- FAQ For Central Civil Services – Pension Policy
- FAQ for Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Who is responsible for deduction of Income Tax at source from pension payment?
- Whether Income Tax deducted at source (TDS) on Pension?
- When will the arrears get paid? – Dearness Relief
- Pensioner who is residing abroad, how can submit the Life Certificate?
- What is Digital Life Certificate (JEEVAN PRAMAAN) and its procedure?
- When does the family pension commence?
- Is Power of Attorney allowed for Pensioners?
- Can pension account be transferred?
- Pensioner Need a Separate Account?
- CPAO – Submission Of Life Certificate
- CPAO – Pension Slip For Civil Pensioners
- Railway Board – Revised DR To Railway Pensioners And Family Pensioners
- Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs) For CG Pensioners In State Bank
- FAQ – Pension Slip For CG Pensioners
- CPAO OM – Pension To Family Members In Case Of Nominee Is Not Authorized
- NJCA To Hold A Meeting On 3rd July,2018- Improvement In Minimum Wage And Fitment Formula
- DoPPW – Grant-in-Aid For 2018-2019 To Pensioner Associations
- CPAO – Date Up To Which Enhanced Family Pension Payable
- RSCWS – Fixing Of Minimum Of Revised Pension Of Pre-2006 Pensioners
- Railway Board – Entitlement Of Hospital Wards For Railway Medical Beneficiaries
- CPAO Orders – Non-Issue Of Pension Slip By Banks
- Medical Treatment Facilities To CG Employees and Pensioners -NC-JCM
- Grant Of Additional Pension To The Pensioners
- Central Government Employees Under CPF
- IBA – 2nd Option of Pension for Compulsorily Retired Officers/Employees
- DoPPW – Revision Of Provisional Pension Sanctioned Under Rule 69 Of The CCS (Pension) Rules
- Twenty Nine Cases Resolved At The Second Pension Adalat Within Few Hours
- Department Of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare To Organise Next Pension Adalat On 9th February
- CPAO Orders – Intimation Of Recovery Of Excess/Over Payment Made To Pensioners
- NC JCM Staff Side – Issue Of Pension Pay Orders(PPO) To The Pensioners
- CPOA – 7th CPC Pension Revision Review Meeting On Jan 30
- 7th CPC Pension Revision : Common Mistakes By PAOs In Processing Of Revision Of Pension
- Financial Planning For The Amounts Received At Retirement – Pre-Retirement Counseling
- FAQ On Payment Of Pension To Government Pensioners (Updated 22.12.2017)
- Form No. 16 For Pensioners : Issue Certificate Of Tax Deducted In Form 16 To The Pensioners
- Disbursement Of Pension – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Pension Related Complaints
- PCDA Launched A New Grievance Portal For Pensioners
- PCDA – Payment Of Arrears Of Family Pension
- Railway Board – Furnishing Of Specimen Signature Of Officers To Forward Pension Payment Order To Bank
- CGDA – 7th CPC Revision Of Pension Of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners Etc.,
- Pension Call Centre – New Toll Free Number
- CPAO Order – Mandatory Use Of Digital Signature
- DOPPW Order – 7th CPC Pension Fixation For Medical Officers
- DOPPW – Identification Under Pensioners Portal
- CPAO Order – 7th CPC Revision Of Pension Of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners,Etc
- Revision Of Pension Of Pre-2016 Retired Medical Officers
- Do’s And Dont’s For Pensioners
- Submission Of E-Revision Authorities Through The E-Revision Utility – CPAO
- Pensioners Submit Aadhaar And Pan Number To Get 7th CPC Revised Pension
- Revision Of Pre-2016 Pension And Family Pensioners : No Need To Submit Any Application Form For Processing The Revision Of Pension To Head Of Office/PAOs
- 55.51 Lakh Pensioners Including Defence Pensioners And Family Pensioners As On 31.03.2016
- Recommendations In Respect Of Some Important Allowances Paid To Pensioners
- PCDA Listed Fifteen Points About The Expectation Of Pensioners
- Complete Guidelines For CG Pensioners
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Pensioners
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Arrear Of Pension
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Missing Pensioner
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Submission Of Periodic Certificates
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Receipt Of Two Pensions
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Court Attachment
- Guidelines for Pensioners: Payment of pension through Authorised Banks
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Changes In The Family After Discharge From Service
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Post-retirement Conviction/Imprisonment
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Annual Identification
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Loss Of PPO
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Nomination For Life Time Arrears
- Guidelines For Pensioners: Commutation Of Pension
- Guidelines for Pensioners: Restoration of Commuted Pension
- Guidelines For Pensioners : Transfer Of Pension Account
- Guidelines For Pensioners : Physically Handicapped/Mentally Retarded Children
- Guidelines For Pensioners : Verification Of PPO
- Guidelines For Pensioners : Submission Of Claims
- CPAO Orders – Implementation Of Revision Of Pension Under 7th CPC Pre -2016 cases
- Central Government Retiring Employees Can Check Their PPO Status Online
- Procedural Action Taken About Revision Of Pension Of Pre-1.1.2016 Retirees Based On Fitment Tables For Notional pay By FM
- Option 1 Recommended By 7th CPC For The Revision Of Pension/Family Pension Of Pre 2016 Retirees DENIED
- Confederation – Pension Committee And Cabinet Rejected The More Beneficial Option
- NFIR – Reckoning 30% add on pay element to the Last Pay Drawn By retiring Loco Inspectors
- Revision of Pension of Autonomous Body Pensioners – Finance Ministry’s Stand
- Submission of Digital Life Certificate Date Extended Upto 31st March
- How to claim Family Pension On Death Of Government Workers,Pensioners
- Confederation – Option -1 For Pre-2016 Pensioners Rejected
- Minutes of the meeting with Ministries/Departments on the implementation of Bhavishya held on 18, 19 and 20.01.2017
- CPAO – Providing Breakup Of Pension And Arrear Payments & Recoveries To Pensioners
- Notification On Amendment To The Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993-Issued On 04.01.2017
- ESIC – Implementation Of The Recommendation Of 7th CPC
- Delinking Of Revised Pension From Qualifying Service Of 33 Years – CPAO Order On 20 Dec 2016
- PCDA Circular Regarding Ceiling Applicable To Disability Pension/Family Pension – Circular No.C- 159
- Fixation Of Pay Of Re-Employed Pensioners–Treatment Of Military Service Pay
- Non-Payment Of Fixed Medical Allowance To The Retired Railway Employees
- Defence Expert Committee Report On Reduction Of Litigation Including Service And Pension Matters And Grievances Redressal
- Steps For E-Revision Six Pay Commission To Seven Pay Commission
- Disposal Of Pending Pre-2006 Pension Revision Cases – CPAO
- Aadhaar Mandatory For Pensioners
- Format For Reporting The Restoration Of Commutation & Format For Reporting The Start Of Family Pension
- Admissibility Of Dearness Relief To Pensioners On Absorption In PSUs / Employed Family Pensioners
- Revision Of Provisional Pension Sanctioned Under Rule 69 Of The CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Processing Of Pension Cases Mandatorily Through Bhavishya (Online Pension Sanction & Payment Tracking System) w.e.f 01/01/2017 – Reg.
- Submission Of Life Certificate For Pensioners Extended To January 15, 2017
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lumpsum payment – DPPW orders