Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs) For CG Pensioners In State Bank
State Bank is paying pensions to more than 36 lac pensioners. There are 14 dedicated Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs)
To get pension from State Bank of India, the retiring employee has to start the process at least 6 months prior to retirement. In the process the employee has to open account with any branch of State Bank of India, if required with spouse (which is permitted now) and has to provide the account number to the Department from which he/she retires.
He/she has to fill up the account details in the pension papers. While opening account the retiree has to give his/her PAN number, mobile number and email_id (if available).PAN No. will enable correct accounting of the Pensioner’s TDS.
On receiving the PPO the prospective pensioner has to approach the branch where from the pension is to be availed. He/she has to submit undertaking and Life Certificate. On receiving the required documents from the prospective pensioner, the documents will be sent to concern CPPC for further processing at their end.
After completion of data entry at CPPC, pension shall be credited to the identified account within a period of 3-4 days.
In November month every year the pensioner is required to submit his/ her life certificate to enable the Bank to pay pension continuously.
Extended benefits to pensioners by State Bank of India
Pension slip from the pension paying branch.
Sms alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
Annual statement of pension.
Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of State Bank of India.
Quick grievance redressal system.
Acceptance of form 15(G)/15(H) at Branch.
Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) for details please click here.
Call centre for information Toll free No.1800 112211, 1800 425 3800
More Orders And News Of CG Pensioners
- CPAO – Pension Slip For Civil Pensioners
- Railway Board – Revised DR To Railway Pensioners And Family Pensioners
- Centralised Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs) For CG Pensioners In State Bank
- FAQ – Pension Slip For CG Pensioners
- CPAO OM – Pension To Family Members In Case Of Nominee Is Not Authorized
- NJCA To Hold A Meeting On 3rd July,2018- Improvement In Minimum Wage And Fitment Formula
- DoPPW – Grant-in-Aid For 2018-2019 To Pensioner Associations
- CPAO – Date Up To Which Enhanced Family Pension Payable
- RSCWS – Fixing Of Minimum Of Revised Pension Of Pre-2006 Pensioners
- Railway Board – Entitlement Of Hospital Wards For Railway Medical Beneficiaries