FAQ – Pension Slip For CG Pensioners
1. What is pension slip?
A pension slip contains details of pension payment credited to a savings or current account held by a pensioner.
2. How can I generate a pension slip?
You need an Internet banking user name and password. The savings or current account which serves as the pension account must be mapped to the username. After you login to Internet banking you can generate a pension slip for any month in the previous or current year.
3. Can I generate a pension slip for multiple months?
No. Since Pension Payment is made on a monthly basis, you can generate the slip for any month starting October 2006 up to any past month in the current year.
4. Can I generate the pension slip for future months?
No. You can only generate the pension for months for which you have received a pension payment from the government.
5. Can I print a pension slip generated online?
Yes. You can print the pension slip details, whenever you require the payment details.
6. How long does it take to generate the pension slip?
You can instantaneously generate the pension slip for any past month in the current year or previous year.
7. How do I navigate to the Pension Slip tab?
Kindly log in to www.onlinesbi.com/personal. Select the “Enquiries” tab on the primary navigation bar. You would be displayed “Pension Slip” link on the left hand navigation column.
More Orders And News Of CG Pensioners
- Record The PPO Number In All The Passbooks Of The Pensioners
- KVS Order – Guidelines To Implement CGHS Facilities To Retired Employees -22nd April 2019
- Revised Pension For Pre-2016 – NFIR
- High Court Order – Grant Of One Notional Increment To Retirees
- High Court Order – Pre 01.01.2016 Retirees Havildar Granted Hony Rank Of Naib Subedar
- 3% Additional DR to CG Pensioners from Jan 2019 – Orders issued
- Railway Board – Revision Of Pension Of Pre-2016 Pensioners
- Rajasthan – Grant Of Dearness Relief To Govt Pensioners
- NPS – Family Pension to Family to Missing Employees
- Revised 7th CPC Pension to Autonomous Bodies Pensioners from 1.1.2016