Railway Bonus 2018 – PLB 78 Days will be declared Soon
Railway Bonus 2018 – PLB for 2017-18 equivalent to 78 days wages will be declared Soon to railway employees
Railway Board informed in its letter to the Two railway federations NFIR and AIRF that a meeting would be held on 7.8.2018 to finalise about the Productivity Linked Bonus for the Financial Year 2017-18 to be paid in current year 2018.
But so far, no Federation has revealed the out come of that meeting. But it is believed that there will be no change in the Bonus amount for this year 2018 also.
For 2015-16 the productivity-linked bonus (PLB) equivalent to 78-day wages was paid in 2016 to Railway Employees.
Read more at: https://www.gservants.com/
More orders and news related to your search…
- EPFO- PLB For Sixty Days Declared To Employees 2018
- MoD – Civilian Of Indian Navy Bonus (40 Days) Declared
- Mod – Defence Civilians Of Army Ordnance Corps Bonus (40Days) Declared
- MoD – Industrial Civilian Employees Bonus (40 Days) Declared For 2017-18
- Mod Order – Payment Of 26 Days To Eligible EME Civilian Employees For 2017-2018
- Railway Board – Bonus For Non-Gazetted Employees
- PLB Bonus 2018 – Cabinet Approves PLB Maximum Rs.17951/ For Eligible Railway Employees
- Finmin Orders – Grant Of Ad-Hoc Bonus For 2017-2018
- DoE Orders – Grant Of Non-PLB Bonus(Ad-Hoc Bonus) To CG Employees
- NC JCM Writes To Cabinet – Ad-hoc Bonus For Central Autonomous Bodies